How to Launch an Employee Advocacy Program on a Global Scale: Microsoft
Following a pilot phase rolled out in selected countries, Microsoft deployed an employee advocacy program in 40 countries, engaging around 17 000 employees.
In this webcast, Tai Bonfiglio, Lenati Senior Consultant for Microsoft’s employee advocacy program, and Trina Chaimongkol, Sociabble VP Client Services and Strategy, answer the following questions:
- What can you expect from an employee advocacy program?
- What are the benefits of starting with a pilot program in selected regions?
- How can you maintain a global approach while addressing regional needs?
- How can you ensure the global roll-out will be a success?
- How can you measure the impact employee advocacy has on business objectives?
Employee advocacy is a challenge with huge rewards, many of which we cover in depth during this discussion.
Simply enter your details to watch the full webcast.