What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
6 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company is headquartered in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, and additional offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Sociabble has been international since day one, with a multicultural team.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
Product Marketing/ Go-to-Market Strategy Manager(M/F) – Internship
You will work in Paris with the Product Marketing Manager, who will guide your daily progress.
Spokesperson internally and externally for the Sociabble Product, you will be at the heart of the discussions surrounding the evolution, strategic positioning, and selling of the Sociabble platform. You will also assist the Product Marketing Manager in building and scaling the Sales Enablement strategy and materials (presentation decks, pricing documents, marketing content, etc.).Among other responsibilities, you will work on go-to-market strategies for new features (naming, pricing, messaging, adoption, etc.). Making sure that new and existing clients understand the value and function of all aspects of the product. This includes creating multi-format communication campaigns, including but not limited to video tours of the product, social media campaigns, webinar organization, release notes, etc.
- Be completely knowledgeable about company offerings and capabilities and provide direction to lead sales manager about which of these to include in proposals. Benchmark competition and stay on top of the industry trends.
- Contribute to raising product and feature adoption.
- Develop product documentation and presentation materials.
- Understand technical requirements (UX recommendation, etc.) and make sure they are communicated effectively and understood by all types of audiences.
- Organize digital events to promote the Sociabble product to existing and new clients (coordinate the project, create materials, communicate the vision, etc.).
- Track the performance and business impact of your communications initiatives.
- Maintain product knowledge and evangelize the product internally and externally. Provide support to the sales and marketing distribution effort. Complete ad-hoc sales and marketing requests by creating appropriate materials including competitive analysis, web site content redaction, video presentation conception.
The ideal Candidate?
- You are graduated from Business, Management, Communication, Marketing, Web, Design School and are looking for an end-of-study internship.
- You can keep track of multiple variables and manage numerous projects at the same time.
- You can adapt to an agile environment and change priorities quickly to support arising needs.
- You have excellent organizational skills with an eye for details, and are pro-active, and rigorous.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to adapt easily to different interlocutors (communicators, technical colleagues, etc.) and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Enthusiastic and curious, you have a taste for challenge and a desire to work in a constantly changing environment, to learn to take responsibility.
- You are proficient in Office 365 and in editing Word documents respecting a graphical chart.
- This position requires a C1 level of English and C2 level of French to ensure the best possible coordination of the projects.
The perfect match?
You will thrive at Sociabble if …
- You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are looking for a position with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project, with a keen focus on performance.
- You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction on their projects.
- You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.
- Remote-friendly policy
- Elaborate Onboarding
- CSR initiatives
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global seminars week twice a year
- Internal initiatives: sport, after works, sharing, and discovery
- Transportation refund (50%), meal vouchers, CSE…
- Call 30 minutes – HR pole
- 1 hour interview – Manager and HR
Important information before applying:
- Internship agreement required
- Based in Paris