What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
5 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, Microsoft, BNP Paribas, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company is headquartered in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, and additional offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Sociabble has been international since day one, with a multicultural team.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms, without being constrained by the caricatures or culture of Silicon Valley start-ups. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
It is in the Sales team that a position is vacant:
Sales Account Executive (M/F) – Permanent Position
Our Proposal ?
Become a key member of the Sociabble International Sales Department by developing our clients portfolio throughout outbound sales or inbound leads.
This position is a great opportunity to learn and grow within a digital, dynamic and friendly environment. Your aim is to close deals, by handling the full sales cycle, from identifying business opportunities, structuring, negotiating, and closing complex sales agreements.
- Analyze the market, strategize and prospect target companies, that could benefit from our solution
- Become an expert on the ins-and-outs of Sociabble and lead qualification and demo meetings with C-level prospects.
- Engage with the prospect’s organization at all the necessary levels and ensure our value proposition is fully communicated and understood within all necessary teams of complex organizations (multinationals, subsidiaries, franchises, etc.)
- Strategically manage and track customer information, activities, pipeline metrics and accurate forecasts in a CRM system.
- Collaborate with all teams regarding billing, legal, security, and technical integration.
This position is focusing on inbound sales, however, if you are interested in outbound and prospection methods, we are open to personalize your scope for you to bloom at Sociabble.
- You have successful sales experienceand a natural sales instinct.
- You speak and write perfectly in English (native or bilingual with experience working with US and UK clients is required)
- Active listener, empathic, extremely clear, timely and accurate, you have excellent interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.
- You know how to be persuasiveno matter who you are talking to, especially by mastering strategic business topics
- You have excellent priority management
- You are able to identify business opportunities by interacting with your contacts
- You are very comfortable in innovative environments and with new technologies
- Your desire to progress causes you to challenge yourself, and to help us progress with you
What’s in for you ?
A truly empathic culture, where everyone’s ideas are listened to and given a chance.
A progressive level of autonomy
Constant learning and sharing, with passionate people!
A great balance between structure and flexibility
Flat hierarchy structure,
Amazing office location in the historical Marais district in Paris
Meal voucher, transportations support
30 minutes introduction call
1h onsite interview
Onsite simulation case
Important information before applying:
- Full time Permanent Position
- Paris (75003)