What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
6 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company has been international since day one and provides its teams with offices in Paris, in Lyon, New York and Mumbai.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
SDR Team Lead (M/F) – Permanent
We’re looking for an outstanding and ambitious SDR Leader to join the team in Paris to lead from the front, manage, coach and train SDRs to build a world class lead generation team.
- Hire, manage, motivate and help train the SDR team
- Coach by example and support the SDRs to achieve their targets
- Monitor productivity, produce management reports and action on metrics and KPI’s
- Act as player/coach and be hands-on leader that encourages sales excellence and leads by example
- Provide on-going coaching and development via daily stand ups, weekly 1:1s and monthly reviews
- Ensure team members are experts in articulating our value proposition, understand the market, and able to engage at different levels of stakeholder contacts and Ideal Customer Profiles
- Work with the with the Sales Executives, engineers and leaders, and with the Marketing to drive revenue growth
The ideal candidate
- You have prior experience leading or managing an SDR or outbound Sales development team. You have succeed in B2B Saas Sales before as an SDR.
- You have a passion for building high performance teams and deep understanding of the vital role SDRs play in driving hyper growth.
- You have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to adapt to collaborate with different interlocutors and lead a project smoothly
- You are driven by not just the targets but the overall revenue contribution of the team
- You have multicultural experience and will be able to lead a multicultural team, working on different markets
- This position requires a native level of English, French is a plus.
The perfect match? You will thrive at Sociabble if …
- You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are looking for a job with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project.
- You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction on their projects.
- You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.
- Remote-friendly policy
- Elaborate Onboarding
- CSR projects
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global-week every semester in Paris
- Internal initiatives: sport, after works, sharing, and discovery.
- Transport, meal vouchers, CSE …
Call 30 minutes – HR pole
1 hour interview – HR & CEO
Important information before applying:
Based in Paris