Welcome to Sociabble ! We’re a fast growing company searching for a highly-organized, self-motivated Sales Manager France with excellent verbal and written communication to help us develop our market in France. With offices in Paris, London and New York, Sociabble is a brandand employee advocacy platform that is transforming the way companies communicate with target audiences on social media. If you’re looking to work in an environment that values highly driven and passionate self-starters, Sociabble may be the place for you.
Launched in 2014 by entrepreneurs’ team experimented in social networks, digital asset management and content marketing, Sociabble is used nowadays in more than 60 countries by customers as Microsoft, Paribas BNP, L’Oréal, and PwC. Sociabble is present in Paris, Lyon, London and New York City.
Talent Acquisition Manager (M/F) – Permanent Position
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
Reporting to the CEO, you will be in charge of our recruitment activity. Proactive and ambitious, you want to be engaged in a growing company. You will be at the heart of the development strategy of Sociabble by being in helping build teams construction that are our best assets.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Owning the full international recruitment cycle including : defining needs, writing job descriptions, sourcing and evaluating candidates, managing the interview process and contract negotiation
• Identifying and using different sourcing channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn…) to target the most adequate candidates for the business needs.
• Understanding and ensuring legal compliance in the different countries you will be in charge of
• Developing partnerships, campus management and piloting HR marketing actions to identify the best profiles and develop employers branding (paid media…)
• Ensuring regular reporting of the activity
• Supporting employees and providers in their administrative procedures according to their countries regulation.
Is this internship for you?
With a degree in HR or Business Management, you will have 3 years successful experience in a Consulting firm, Recruitment agency or a Software Company and have a deep knowledge of digital businesses.
You are used to working autonomously, to absorbing heavy workloads, to working under pressure and coping well with emergency situations. A good understanding of the strategic impact of recruitment and fluency in French and English are required to succeed in this position.
Can you make a difference ?
You are curious, proactive, have a high level of engagement and exceptional inter-personal skills.
You aim to work in a start-up atmosphere where your dynamism and motivation will allow you to communicate with people at all level of the organization.
Organized, autonomous and detail oriented, you are comfortable with Excel and databases (Smartrecruiter…). Last but not least, a strong team spirit is essential to do well in this role.
Important information before applying:
- To apply, thank you to join your resume
- Full time internship
- Paris (75003)