With rising paid media costs, limited organic reach, and increased skepticism in regard to brand advertising, it’s incredibly difficult for marketers to increase brand awareness and truly engage target audiences. Here’s how the Sociabble employee advocacy platform addresses these challenges head-on, allowing you to boost visibility, employee engagement, and lead generation!
Boost organic reach while keeping control
- Give your employees the ability to share company-approved content across their social media networks with ease.
- Ensure every employee is on-message by managing your social media policy with suggested share text and compliance controls
- If your company has 100 employee advocates, with just 10 shares a month, you’ve already created 500,00 touchpoints.
Create a strong employer brand
- Keep your entire workforce informed and engaged with mobile optmised, personlised content that fosters richer connections between employees and your organisation.
- Build trust and transparancy with authentic communication from your executive team.
- Ensure visibility into relevant announcements around corporate initiatives.
- “Brand messages reach 561% further when share by employees vs. the same message being shared by the brand’s social channel.”
“Sociabble happened to be the most adapted platform, and the platform that offered the most advanced gamification. It was important to engage our employees in this way.”
Stéphanie Cagnieul-Remon, Senior Manager group Corporate Communications at BNP Paribas Personal Finance
Grow your business with social selling
- Leverage employee sharing to drive leads and greater return on ad spend through social selling.
- Effectively measure results with UTM tracking and attibute success back to your most engaged employees.
- With real-time updates and information that keeps them updated, employees have tools that they need to be successful on social.
- “Just 1 person who shares your message can result in more click-through activity than if your company adds 100 followers.