What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
6 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company has been international since day one and provides its teams with offices in Paris, in Lyon, New York and Mumbai.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
ABM Manager (M/F) – Permanent
In charge of the ABM plans, you will run complete marketing campaigns targeting one or a group of accounts based on the company’s market and strategic goals.
- Analyze the market in the light of global and long-term objectives, map the industry targets, Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas, as well as data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts;
- Create assets and content required for the ABM program requirements, including for the existing clients segment and sales development materials;
- Collaborate with SEO, Paid media, content managers, client success and outbound sales teams to plan, launch and run the ABM campaigns, and leverage cross-business unit best practices;
- Forecast, measure, and analyze the impact of all programs on sales cycle on a regular basis. Track opportunities, pipeline, and marketing influence in Sales targeted accounts using marketing automation and CRM tools;
- Employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ABM program;
ABM Tool: 6sense
The ideal candidate
- You have prior experience executing innovative, full-funnel marketing and demand generation programs; Experience in Account-based marketing would be appreciated.
- You have excellent organization skills with an eye for details, and are pro-active, and rigorous, allowing you to manage projects and tasks simultaneously.
- You have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to adapt to collaborate with different interlocutors and lead a project smoothly
- This position requires a native level of English, and some French will be a plus.
The perfect match? You will thrive at Sociabble if …
- You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are looking for a job with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project.
- You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction on their projects.
- You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.
- Remote-friendly policy
- Elaborate Onboarding
- CSR projects
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global-week every semester in Paris
- Internal initiatives: sport, after works, sharing, and discovery.
- Transport, meal vouchers, CSE …
Call 30 minutes – HR pole
1 hour interview & test – HR & CEO
Important information before applying:
Based in Paris