What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
6 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company is headquartered in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, and additional offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Sociabble has been international since day one, with a multicultural team.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
Communication & Branding Manager(M/F) – Internship
In charge of developing and showcasing the Sociabble Brand, your main objective consists of supporting the talent acquisition team in its efforts to attract the best candidates to join the Sociabble adventure. What you would be in charge of:
- Create and own the employer branding strategy and channels in partnership with the Chief of Staff and executive management
- Collaborate with team members across all business departments to identify stories, projects, and topics that can amplify the culture, values and overall employee experience
- Build out and deliver communications across a variety of mediums – writing, video, internal and external events, social channels, etc.
- Lead our employer branding efforts showcasing our Employee Value Proposition, including consistent benchmarking and candidate touchpoints (i.e. career page) development to increase our awareness in partnership with Recruiting and Marketing
- Design and coordinate hiring communication campaigns.
- Shape an editorial calendar, innovate and collaborate with the different teams to relay the communications
- Monitor and report on our different talent acquisition KPIs and metrics.
Examples of projects you may work on:
- Build materials to illustrate our Employee Value Proposition
- Refining, developing and monitoring all candidates touch points
- Creating videos, social media posts and events such as webinars to explain our different job specificities, life at Sociabble, etc.
- Mapping of relevant schools and companies to source the best candidates.
The ideal candidate
- You have prior associative or professional experiences in communication. This is your final year internship.
- You are a master of organization. You understand how important organization and thoughtful planning are to your success and use both to underpin the foundation of your work. You can creatively solve problems with an ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects autonomously.
- You have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to adapt and collaborate with different interlocutors and lead a project smoothly
- You have an excellent level of English allowing you to easily collaborate, present and create content
- You are a story builder and teller. You think in story arcs and see how experiences and moments can be transformed into powerful stories that motivate people to learn, do, and believe. You are experienced with multiple media, designing high-impact, memorable presentations and creative collateral in a variety of formats.
- You are flexible, enjoy challenges and get behind new ideas quickly. You get stuff done and are able to work with little direct supervision, but you know when to collaborate and engage others appropriately.
The perfect match? You will thrive at Sociabble if …
- You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are looking for a job with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project.
- You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction on their projects.
- You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.
- Remote-friendly policy
- Elaborate Onboarding
- CSR projects
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global-week every semester in Paris
- Internal initiatives: sport, after works, sharing, and discovery.
- Transport, meal vouchers, CSE …
Call 30 minutes – HR pole
1 hour interview – Manager
Important information before applying:
Based in Paris