Welcome to Sociabble ! We’re a fast growing company searching for a highly-organized, self-motivated Sales Manager France with excellent verbal and written communication to help us develop our market in France. With offices in Paris, London and New York, Sociabble is a brandand employee advocacy platform that is transforming the way companies communicate with target audiences on social media. If you’re looking to work in an environment that values highly driven and passionate self-starters, Sociabble may be the place for you.
Launched in 2014 by entrepreneurs’ team experimented in social networks, digital asset management and content marketing, Sociabble is used nowadays in more than 60 countries by customers as Microsoft, Paribas BNP, L’Oréal, and PwC. Sociabble is present in Paris, Lyon, London and New York City.
Customer Success Manager (M/F) – Permanent Position
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
As a Customer Success Manager your objective is to maximize clients’ satisfaction and ensure our long-term contracts. You will assist clients in their deployment strategy and through their adoption of the solution, by proving empathy and critical analysis. You will guide our clients in their comprehension of the tool and its possibilities. You will also guide our technical team based on clients’ feedback, helping them to orient the technical roadmap. Being proactive, you will work with the sales team to identify new business opportunities, thanks to the trusted advisor relationship that you will create with clients and prospects. To make the most of your missions, you must focus your work on user experience and have a strong appetite for customer relations.
- Proactively engage your customers and work closely with them to identify super-users, get them super-trained and make sure they use the product effectively on a consistent basis
- Monitor and identify trends in adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers
- Implement best practices as well as personalized recommendations to ensure your customers maximize value from their investment in Sociabble
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, so that all Sociabble activities are closely aligned with the customers’ business case and business strategy
- Communicate application features and product information for new releases, as well as updates that facilitate their adoption
- Track and report account activity to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Prepare and manage business reviews with customers
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Sociabble can better serve our customers
- Conduct pre-sales meeting with Sales consultants to provide demonstration and roll-out consulting
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and work closely with the sales team to close them
- Run strategic workshops with project owners
- Build “self-CSM” materials for customers in collaboration with the CSM teams in Paris and NYC
Is this position for you?
With a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication, you have a strong appetite for new technologies and digital transformation.
You have exceptional communications skills and attention to detail, which allows you to communicate with people at all levels of the organization (including executive and C-level). You want to work on user experience issues in various sectors. A highly motivated team player with a proactive and dynamic attitude, you are a real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done. You like challenges and want to work in a constantly evolving environment. You have great learning and listening skills.
Can you make a difference?
You know how to prioritize your actions and cope well will stress. You are proactive and will become operational quickly.
You are ready to undertake Sociabble’s expansion with big companies and to assure clients’ full satisfaction. You have empathy and are result-oriented. Experience in SaaS is a major plus
Important information before applying:
- To apply, thank you to join your resume
- Permanent Position
- New York City