What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
5 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, Microsoft, BNP Paribas, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company is headquartered in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, and additional offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Sociabble has been international since day one, with a multicultural team.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms, without being constrained by the caricatures or culture of Silicon Valley start-ups. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
It’s in the APAC Team that we are opening an internship position:
Digital Projects Manager – Internship
You will work in India (preferably Mumbai but open to all) with a Customer Success Manager, who will guide your daily progress. In charge of ensuring that the customer experience runs smoothly, you will be their contact for technical and functional support as well as project management; you will be at their side and assist them throughout the implementation of their projects, and in the achievement of their objectives.
- Support the CSS Manager to manage the project’s launch schedule by ensuring a timely deployment
- Coordinate relationship with internal technical teams during deployment
- Monitor the project in “run” mode to ensure the achievement of the client’s objectives
- Represent your customers with the Product Team to develop new features
- Participate in the implementation of transversal projects aimed at improving the internal organization of the Customer Success Team at Sociabble.
Technical & Functional support
- Manage customer support for clients related to technical and functional queries
- Support will primarily be on email but also require phone calls when necessary
The ideal Candidate?
You are graduated from Business, Management, Communication, Marketing Scholl and are looking for an end-of-study internship.
You have excellent organization skills with an eye for details, and are pro-active, and rigorous.
You.have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to adapt easily to different interlocutors (HR Director, Director of Communication, etc.) and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
You had experiences (internships) in Client relations and Support or Agencies. Experience with customer project management would be appreciated.
This position requires a native level of English, to ensure the best possible guidance and support to our international clients.
The perfect match?
If you are curious to resolve problems and thoughtful to customer needs, this might be the adventure you are looking for.
We are a fast-growing firm with opportunity to learn and responsibility to take up, with a keen focus on performance.
Other Perks :
- Remote Friendly policies
- A sophisticated onboarding
- CSR projects
- Shared values (humility, goodwill, excellence)
- 30 minutes introduction call
- 45-minute interview with HR and CSS Team
- Written test
- Debriefing of the test’s results
Important information before applying:
You need an Internship agreement
French language is not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.