What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
5 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, Microsoft, BNP Paribas, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company is headquartered in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, and additional offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Sociabble has been international since day one, with a multicultural team.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms, without being constrained by the caricatures or culture of Silicon Valley start-ups. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
It’s in the Consulting Team that we are opening a position:
Digital Projects Manager – Bilingual
Within the Consulting Department, you will be responsible for the good implementation and execution of the project by the client and their satisfaction, in France and abroad. Using a meticulous methodology and a series of workshops, you will be in charge of the platform implementation and the onboarding of various stakeholders. You will also build the project planning and handle the follow up and reporting. You will accompany the clients along the whole project phases by analysing results and advising them on the operational use of the Sociabble platform’s tools. For each clients’ project, you will work in pair with the Customer Success Manager in charge of the account, as he/she will support your evolution and guide you through the strategic paths toward your client’s goals achievement.
This position, which is a great opportunity to learn and evolve in a digital, dynamic, and friendly environment, include the following resposibilities :
- Build expertise in Change management, Communication and Employee Engagement strategies.
- Manage the project’s launch schedule by ensuring a timely deployment
- Coordinate relationship with internal technical teams during deployment
- Animate trainings and workshops about the platform operational use
- Follow the project on a monthly basis by being proactive with your customers, sharing good practices and feedback
- Analyse each clients project results and identify the areas of improvement
- Establish the monthly performance statistics reporting of projects and propose usage recommendations
- Ensure your clients clear understanding of our solutions to achieve their objectives and solve their issues.
- Participate in the implementation of transversal projects aimed at improving the best practices, and Project Management methodologies at Sociabble.
Your Profile ?
You have a taste for new technologies, the world of SAAS and digital transformation. You enjoy teamwork and want to practice in a constantly changing environment.
You want to participate in an adventure and grow with Sociabble, working with world-renowned companies to ensure their satisfaction with their projects.
You have an affinity for internal communication, social networks, and community management.
This position requires a bilingual level of English and French, to ensure the best possible guidance and support to our French and international clients.
Is the position for you ?
After graduating (with a focus in digital, engineering fields, or Sales), and successfully excelling in related positions, you now have the social and technical tools for performing in a fast pace environment with C-level renowed clients. You’re now looking for a job that feels more like an adventure and want to get involved in ambitious projects with real responsibilities.
Before applying, you must make sure you are performing well in :
– Managing multiple projects simultaneously, being extremely organized.
– Being comfortable with the planification standards (Gantt, etc.)
– Having excellent organization skills with an eye for details, and being pro-active, and rigorous.
– Having relationship-building and interpersonal skills that allow you to adapt easily to different interlocutors (HR Director, Director of Communication, etc.). You are thoughtful and attentive, which enables you to understand the needs of your clients. You have a great sense of service, a good sense of analysis and synthesis.
WHY SOCIABBLE ?
A truly empathic culture, where everyone’s ideas are listened to and given a chance.
A progressive level of autonomy
Constant learning and sharing, with passionate people!
A great balance between structure and flexibility
Flat hierarchy structure,
A week in Paris twice a year
Health care supports
Important information before applying:
Based in Paris
One or more interviews may be offered after the first appointment by phone, upon selecting your profile.
A test to highlight the skills related to the mission may also be offered during the recruitment process.