What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
5 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, Microsoft, BNP Paribas, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company is headquartered in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, and additional offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Sociabble has been international since day one, with a multicultural team.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms, without being constrained by the caricatures or culture of Silicon Valley start-ups. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
Partnership Manager (M/F) – Permanent
You will take responsibility for the development, monitoring, and management of our partner programs, at a global level (Europe, North America, APAC):
- Our integrator and consulting partners (communication agencies, consulting firms, etc.). Recruitment, training, management, common business development, co-marketing operations. The goal is to build a strong indirect sales channel.
- Our strategic technical partners (Microsoft, Twitter, Linkfluence, etc.): common business development, co-marketing operations.
- Our partners are involved in our CSR initiatives, such as Tree-Nation.
This position, which constitutes a great development opportunity in a digital, dynamic, and user-friendly environment, will allow you to carry out the following missions:
- Benchmark the practice and definition of the best partner profiles
- Structuring of partner offers and associated marketing
- Partner training, in collaboration with our internal teams (offers, products, customer cases, etc.)
- Development, management, and monitoring of indirect sales
- Management of relationships between partners and internal teams (Sales, Product, Marketing, Consulting).
- Implementation of co-marketing operations (events, campaigns, etc.), in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Performance management, implementation, and monitoring of indicators
- Monitoring of contractual aspects inherent in partnerships, in coordination with our legal department.
This list of missions is not exhaustive, of course! Your main performance indicator will be the business generated thanks to the partners.
The ideal candidate
- You already have experience (sales/marketing) in the world of SAAS publishers of solutions for marketing, communication, or HR.
- You like teamwork, you have a sense of business, you have empathy, and you know how to convince. Your excellent interpersonal skills allow you to be at ease and maintain good contact with your contacts. You pay attention to details and to your environment which allows you to understand the relevant needs.
- You have a natural pro-activity to structure your work, monitor your performance indicators, and manage your reporting. You have a good analytic and synthesis-oriented mind and are comfortable with numbers.
- You are organized and know how to manage several projects at the same time and are comfortable with transversal missions.
- “And of course, you speak English at a level that would dazzle Shakespeare himself!”
The perfect match? You will thrive at Sociabble if …
- You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are looking for a job with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project.
- You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction on their projects.
- You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.
- Teleworking policy
- Perfected Onboarding
- CSR projects
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global-week every semester in Paris
- Internal initiatives: sport, after works, sharing, and discovery.
- Transport, meal vouchers, CSE …
Call 30 minutes – HR pole
1 hour interview – Manager
Important information before applying:
Based in Paris
One or more interviews may be offered at the end of the first telephone meeting after selecting your profile.
A test to highlight the skills related to the mission can also be offered during the recruitment process.