What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
5 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-cola, L’Occitane, Allianz, Publicis Groupe, Criteo et Vinci Energies.
The company is headquartered in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, and additional offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Sociabble has been international since day one, with a multicultural team.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms, without being constrained by the caricatures or culture of Silicon Valley start-ups. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
Sales Development Representative (M/F)
The mission :
You support the Sociabble International Sales Department by searching out potential leads and qualified sales opportunities, which you then bring to the attention of an Account Executive.
This position is a great opportunity to implement the prospecting “best practices” commonly used by the leaders of Silicon Valley.
• Development of leads that have downloaded white papers on our website, or have participated in our events. Nurturing prospects who have not yet reached the right degree of maturity.
• Identification of possible sales opportunities, selection of appropriate contacts, qualification of potential leads (through cold calling, emailing, and other means).
• Making appointments with qualified contacts for Account Executives.
• Implementation of Social Selling techniques, including the use of the LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
• Advanced use of CRM, including personal campaign management.
• Collaboration with marketing teams for the creation of support materials to facilitate outbound contact, and the preparation of targeted prospecting campaigns.
The ideal candidate :
- You have successful sales experience (Native English markets preferred)
- You speak english at a native level yourself
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, and you know how to be persuasive
- Speaking on the phone with people you do not know does not scare you, no matter who you are talking to
- You have a great understanding of business structure, industries and stakes
- You have excellent priority management
- You are able to identify business opportunities by interacting with your contacts
- You are very comfortable in innovative environments and with new technologies
The perfect match :
You would at Sociabble if …
- Your desire to progress causes you to challenge yourself, and to help us progress with you
- You are interested in New Technologies, the SaaS industry, and digital transformation.
- You are looking for a strategic position, and get involved in an ambitious project.
- You want to take part in an adventure and grow within an ambitious team, alongside worldwide well-known companies and help them reach their goals.
- You are comfortable in international, transparent, and constantly evolving environment where you can learn from others and have a voice.
Other Perks :
- Remote Friendly policies
- A sophisticated onboarding
- CSR projects
- Shared values (humility, goodwill, excellence)
- A global week every semester in Paris
- Internal Initiatives : sport, afterworks, sharing
- Public Transportations 50%, carte ticket restaurant.
- 30-minute call – HR
- 1-hour interview – Account executive + HR
- Simulation test – CEO + AE + HR
Important information before applying:
Based in Paris
French language is not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.