What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
This is the challenge that Sociabble decided to take up in 2014, by launching an SAAS platform for Internal Communication, Employee Advocacy, and Employee Engagement.
7 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, Microsoft, BNP Paribas, L’Occitane, and Renault.
International since day 1, the company has offices in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, London, New York and Mumbai.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms, without being constrained by the caricatures or culture of Silicon Valley start-ups. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are th e values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
It’s in the Sales team that a position is open:
Senior Account Executive – International Markets (M/F) – Paris
Become a key member of the Sociabble International Sales Department by developing our Enterprise clients portfolio thanks to the pipeline of leads (inbound or outbound leads provided by SDRs) or self-sourced leads.
This position is a great opportunity to grow in SAAS Enterprise Sales, within a digital, dynamic and friendly environment. Your aim is to close deals, by handling the full sales cycle. You will:
- Identifty business opportunities, structure, negotiate, and close complex deals.
- Answer RFPs with the support of our RPF team
- Lead compelling presentations of Sociabble’s product and vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors
- Engage with the prospect’s organization at all the necessary levels and ensure our value proposition is fully communicated and understood within all necessary teams of complex organizations, using MEDDICC / SPICED methods.
- Leverage internal teams (Legal, Product, Security, Marketing…) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and visibility on sales by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
- Engage in teams development through benchmarking, ideas, workshops
The ideal candidate?
- You have successful BtoB SAAS sales experience of minimum 5 years and a natural sales instinct.
- You have experience in a complex selling environment. You have solved problems for large enterprise accounts.
- You are comfortable at doing great product demos showcasing the business value of the solution.
- You speak and write perfectly in English (native or bilingual with experience working with US and UK clients is required)
- You are a self-starting, high-achieving, top talent who has demonstrated success operating in high-growth and fast-paced environments
- Active listener, empathic, extremely clear, timely and accurate, you have excellent interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.
- You know how to be persuasive no matter who you are talking to, especially by mastering strategic business topicsYou master strategies to accelerate sales cycles and create sense of urgency at your prospects.
- Sales tools (CRM, Sales enablement solutions, etc.) are part of your daily journey
- Your desire to progress causes you to challenge yourself, and to help us progress with you
Who exceeds in this role? Top performers will demonstrate:
- High performance in areas outside of professional work (E.g hobbies, sport, creative)
- An understanding of how businesses grow, and confidence advising C-level executives on growth strategies
- Curiosity about business and technology
- A growth mindset and a habit of seeking feedback for self development
- Having taken on additional responsibility in a team environment (E.g coaching, mentoring, team projects)
Other Perks :
- Teleworking policy
- Elaborated Onboarding
- CSR initiatives
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global-week every semester
- Internal initiatives: sport, after works, sharing, and discovery.
- Transportations, meal vouchers, CSE …
- Health care support
- 30 minutes introduction call – HR
- 1h interview – CEO + HR
- Simulation exercise
Important information before applying:
- Permanent Position
- Based in Paris
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.