Did you know that employees who feel their voice is heard at work are 4.6 times more likely to feel empowered to perform their best work?
When employees are informed and engaged, companies perform better. That’s a fact.
But in today’s fast-paced digital world, those same employees are bombarded by information from all sides. How can your company’s communications stand out among giants like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter?
Our thinking about employee communications has to evolve.
This publication explores:
- How to capitalize on the tools you already have
Such as your intranet, document repositories, and enterprise social networks
- Tips for promoting top-level adoption
- Ways to encourage employee engagement
- New methods for diversifying your content mix
- The benefits of becoming mobile-friendly
- Reaching disconnected employees
- The crucial role of gamification, and much more!
Simply enter your details to receive the white paper.