Culture at Sociabble
What is our ambition and core values?
Founded in 2014 by two pioneers of the Internet, Sociabble aims to become the leading global platform for getting employees truly informed, engaged, and serving as ambassadors of their company. We want to reconnect and reengage employees so that they can share a common vision with their employer. We also want to align the engagement of employees with the CSR commitment of companies.
The culture at Sociabble in a nutshell:
- We are a global company since the very beginning with its headquarters in Paris, its R&D in Lyon, and offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Our team is multicultural with 8 different nationalities represented.
- We assume a sustainable growth, self-funded, to build a long-term company. We are adepts of the bootstrapping philosophy and we value long term relationships with our employees, clients, and partners.
- We have always focused on the quality of our product FIRST. Before marketing. 30% of the team works in our R&D department. We value experience. Our tech people are experienced professionals. Our Head of Product has more than 25 years of experience and Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
- Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
What we are looking for
Sociabble is looking for employees who see great things ahead, both for themselves and for the company, and who realize this ambition by seeking excellence in their daily work.
They are humble, and they do not hesitate to help others. Specifically, employees who like to learn and share their experience, who are pro-active, and who can work well autonomously but also as part of a team.
Qualities we appreciate:
- an interest in competitive and industry analysis, to identify best practices
- the ability to innovate and think “outside the box”
- the ability to structure one’s work with an eye toward growing in the long-term
- an adherence to the values that drive the company
Things to know
- The Paris office is located in a former mansion built before the French Revolution, with two terraces for working outside.
- 2 annual internal seminars, lasting 3 days each, are organized in Paris, with all employees involved to share best practices and help build for the future.
- Favorite tools: Trello, Microsoft Teams, Zoho, Whiteboard.
- Sports practiced by the teams: running, triathlon, trail running, badminton, fitness, skateboarding, windsurfing, tennis, diving, basketball, football
- Reference books: Conscious Business, Velocity, Search Inside Yourself, Blue Ocean, Predictable Revenue
Meet the team!
Mirella Guillemain – Customer Success Director
Mirella Guillemain is Customer Success Director at Sociabble. Her role is to support customers in the deployment of Sociabble, and in the adoption of the platform by their employees.
A graduate of Inseec in Marketing and HTW Berlin in International Business, she is fully bilingual in English and German.
An avid water sports enthusiast, Mirella holds a boat license and dives around the world as soon as the opportunity arises.
Victor Gleyze – Responsible for Partnerships
Originally from the Basque Country, Victor Gleyze is Responsible for Partnerships at Sociabble. His mission is to develop the network of partners, find strategic synergies, and nurture relationships for sustainable collaboration.
A believer in the concept “learning by doing”, he also works as a freelance specialist in digital marketing (SEO, Social Media) in parallel with his business studies.
Curious about storytelling, he regularly participates in audiovisual projects and filming for the web.
Jean-Louis Bénard – CEO
A graduate of Ecole Centrale Paris, Jean-Louis Bénard co-founded the FRA digital agency, which he sold in 2001 to Digitas, with more than 100 employees dedicated to the implementation of e-commerce platforms such as Ooshop for Carrefour.
In 2003, he created Brainsonic, one of the leading independent digital agencies in Paris, where he still serves as Chairman. In 2014, he founded Sociabble with his longtime business partner, Laurent Gauthier.
Jean-Louis is passionate about sports (skateboarding, windsurfing, trail running, and tennis), which he practices at every opportunity—in France or elsewhere!
Collaborate with top global companies across all industries...
- [EN/FR] – Customer Success Manager (M/F), Paris or Lyon, Permanent Position
- [EN] – Customer Success Manager (M/F), New York City, Permanent Position
- [EN/FR] – Digital Projects Manager (M/F), Paris, Permanent Position
- [EN] – Sales Development Representative (M/F), Paris, Permanent Position
- [EN] – Sales Account Executive (M/F), Paris, Permanent Position
- [FR] – Commercial / Sales Development Representative (H/F), Paris, CDI
- [FR] – Commercial BtoB Inbound (H/F), Paris, CDI