The leading employee communications and advocacy platform used and loved by…
What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
5 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, Microsoft, BNP Paribas, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company is headquartered in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, and additional offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Sociabble has been international since day one, with a multicultural team.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms, without being constrained by the caricatures or culture of Silicon Valley start-ups. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
What we are looking for
Sociabble is looking for employees who see great things ahead, both for themselves and for the company, and who realize this ambition by seeking excellence in their daily work.
They are humble, and they do not hesitate to help others. Specifically, employees who like to learn and share their experience, who are pro-active, and who can work well autonomously but also as part of a team.
Qualities we appreciate:
- an interest in competitive and industry analysis, to identify best practices
- the ability to innovate and think “outside the box”
- the ability to structure one’s work with an eye toward growing in the long-term
- an adherence to the values that drive the company
Things to know
- The Paris office is located in a former mansion built before the French Revolution, with two terraces for working outside.
- All financial information of the company is shared with all employees.
- 2 annual internal seminars, lasting 3 days each, are organized in Paris, with all employees involved to share best practices and help build for the future.
- Favorite tools: Trello, Microsoft Teams, Zoho, Whiteboard.
- Sports practiced by the teams: running, triathlon, trail running, badminton, fitness, skateboarding, windsurfing, tennis, diving, basketball, football
- Reference books: Conscious Business, Velocity, Search Inside Yourself, Blue Ocean, Predictable Revenue
Meet the team!
Mirella Guillemain – Customer Success Director
Mirella Guillemain is Customer Success Director at Sociabble. Her role is to support customers in the deployment of Sociabble, and in the adoption of the platform by their employees.
A graduate of Inseec in Marketing and HTW Berlin in International Business, she is fully bilingual in English and German.
An avid water sports enthusiast, Mirella holds a boat license and dives around the world as soon as the opportunity arises.
Victor Gleyze – Responsible for Partnerships
Originally from the Basque Country, Victor Gleyze is Responsible for Partnerships at Sociabble. His mission is to develop the network of partners, find strategic synergies, and nurture relationships for sustainable collaboration.
A believer in the concept “learning by doing”, he also works as a freelance specialist in digital marketing (SEO, Social Media) in parallel with his business studies.
Curious about storytelling, he regularly participates in audiovisual projects and filming for the web.
Jean-Louis Bénard – CEO
A graduate of Ecole Centrale Paris, Jean-Louis Bénard co-founded the FRA digital agency, which he sold in 2001 to Digitas, with more than 100 employees dedicated to the implementation of e-commerce platforms such as Ooshop for Carrefour.
In 2003, he created Brainsonic, one of the leading independent digital agencies in Paris, where he still serves as Chairman. In 2014, he founded Sociabble with his longtime business partner, Laurent Gauthier.
Jean-Louis is passionate about sports (skateboarding, windsurfing, trail running, and tennis), which he practices at every opportunity—in France or elsewhere!