In this context, it is more important than ever to properly structure the “digital workplace.”
What are the essential missions that the digital workplace must accomplish, especially as they relate to employees who have historically been poorly connected to the company (in factories, warehouses, stores, etc.)?
What roles should the intranet, the corporate social network, the communication platform, and the collaboration tools all play in this system? Are they all necessary? How does the mobile experience shake up classic business structures?
In this webinar, you will discover:
- The mission of the digital workplace
- Intranets, enterprise social networks, collaboration tools, communication platforms: What is the role of each?
- Performance indicators to be implemented
- Mobile: What impact does it have on choices?
- Real life stories: How big companies across the globe have clarified their ecosystem to improve collaboration and the dissemination of messages internally.