Social Selling: How Generali Turned its Agents into a Powerful Online Salesforce
Established in 1831, Generali has a long history as a leader in the insurance industry. But they wanted to take their leadership online as well. And together with Sociabble, they were able to make their agents leaders in online sales and communication.
A new digital tool to empower the salesforce online was needed.
• Easy to use. Adoption among agents was key.
• Provides relevant content. This helps with content marketing, and triggers conversations with agents and prospects.
• Integrations with other social networks. Agents needed to be able to post to and manage their own social accounts from the tool.
• Mobile-friendly. Agents must be able to access it when they are on the go, via a mobile app.
Digital solutions made the new platform a success.
• Simple onboarding got agents involved
• Lifestyle and prevention content, came ready to share
• Simplified local Facebook page management, empowered agents
• A mobile-native app to help agents on the go
The results proved that digital access was key, and the program was effective.
• Almost 50% of agents are active users
• Average of 4 content shares a month
• Deployed globally, in offices in Italy, France, Slovenia, Vietnam, Switzerland, Austria, and the Czech Republic